New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday via Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re obtainable.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla launches new virtual power plant that pays Powerwall owners to help end brownouts
- Tesla expands availability of new Texas-built Model Y and raises the price
- Toyota recalls all its bZ4X electric cars over wheels potentially falling off
- Mercedes-Benz’s ultra-efficient VISION EQXX electric car traveled 750 miles (1,200 km) on a single charge
- GM Cruise takes first fares for paid driverless taxi in San Francisco
- GM adds Plug and Charge to EVgo Ultium Charge 360, vehicles including Bolt
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can too fee us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.