New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla dominates the list of most American-made cars
- Tesla is tracking to have a working prototype humanoid robot by the end of September
- Elon Musk moves Tesla layoff target from 10% to 3% of employees
- Aptera wants to adopt Tesla’s charge connector for its solar electric car
- Kroger, the US’s largest supermarket chain, is adding more level 2 and 3 EV chargers
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You may also charge us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.